DIY CHRISTMAS TREE SNOW GLOBE
By: Milca Salazar
STEP 1: Buy all supplies
- Mason Jar
- tiny toy like christmas trees
- silver and/or white glitter
- a tiny plastic person and/or animal
- krazy glue
STEP 2: Make this Decoration
- Fill your mason jar 65% of the of the way with water.
- Add a splash of glycerin (this will cause the glitter to move down to the bottom of the jar slower)
- Pour your silver and/or white glitter inside the jar.
- Glue your tree, animals and/or people to the Mason Jar cap with your glue.
- Wait about 5 to 10 minutes for the figures on the cap to dry.
- Then you close the cap back on the jar like the picture shows below.
- Make sure it does not spill!!!!
- Flip the jar over and watch the sparkles trickle down on the figures below in a snow like manner.
- This will make your house have the Christmas time feel
Mason Jar : http://www.walmart.com/c/kp/mason-jars