By Milca Salazar
Step 1: buy all supplies
· Sticky letters or shapes ( optional )
Step 2: Creating the Decoration
· Stick shapes and letters inside the Mason jar.
· Place the shapes or letters where you want them.
· Spray the adhesive all over the inside of the jar.
· Pour glitter inside the Mason jar and close it.
· Shake the Mason jar until the whole inside is covered in glitter.
· Then take the lid off the Mason jar and pour out all the extra glitter.
· Take out shapes or letters.
· Let the inside of the jar dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
· Now get a fake or real candle and put it inside the jar.
· Then put the lid back on the jar and decorate it.